Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Consultant Scoreboard part deux

Consultant questions asked: 2
Consultant questions answered by myself: 2

Chance of almost losing my office, and getting moved into a cubicle with the video department: 50%
(My office with a window and a couch which is one of the few things that makes this job tolerable.)

Luckily with some smooth talking from the Video dept. head and some vague exaggerations about networking, routers, and servers from myself, I won't be moving.

Disdain for consultants:99.99%
(Thanks to Tray for the spellilng correction.)

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger sdkdfhlkjh said...

Tips of the hat for keeping office: 1
Bonus points cause you have a couch: 10

Chances Tray hates consultant-types just as much as you do: 100%

Chances that Tray is a whacked-out spelling Nazi: 95.286%
(not to be rude, but the word is: 'disdain'.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home