Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2 years!!!!

Amy and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary yesterday. I think we both surprised each other in the anniversary present department also. Lately Amy has been real keen on learning to play guitar. She's been borrowing our neighbor's guitar (Thanks Mandy!) and has been picking it up VERY quickly. So I went out and found her a nice Yamaha acoustic beginning guitar.

My lovely bride surprised me by getting me a Nikon D50. I can't tell you how excited I am about this camera. For one thing, it's my first digital camera. I know, I know, it's 2006. But I had resisted the pull of digital because of cost, quality and quite frankly the fact that I had a lot of money tied up in lenses for my film cameras. So now I can use all my Nikon lenses and do it with super-electron-pixilated power. Cool, huh?

4 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Sounds like you both rocked it out int he present department. Well played!

 
At 9/26/2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - it was pretty awesome... of course, now, we'll be eating ramen noodles for the rest of the year, and reading by candlelight, walking to work and giving blood and plasma every week, but it was worth it.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:13 AM, Blogger sdkdfhlkjh said...

...And may you have many more happy years! Y'all're right up there on my list of proofs that marriage can work well. Love to ya both, ya goofy monkeys!

 
At 9/29/2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

My 7th is just a few days away now.

_MM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home