Wednesday, September 13, 2006


My wife mentioned to me the other day that she was a little put off by the delivery of the inflight announcer on her flight from Las Vegas. My initial thought was "You actually listened to what they were saying?". I personally think that you should be able to recite the standard inflight announcements to the air crew or you shouldn't be able to board. Just a thought. Imagine what inflight announcements would sound like if they were honest. Well you don't have to ....here's one

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so HATE FLYING. Someday, I just know I will be on a plane that crashes into an empty swimming pool full of clowns.

 
At 9/13/2006 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my High-speed-cross-country-mag-lev-train-system.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home