Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thanks for your support!

I've received a number of phone calls and emails and all of them have been remarkable supportive. (No Frank and Ed did not call me.) Not a single one of you called me dim, and for that I must thank you. Although someone lamented the fact that I was just shy of making it a full year at this place of employment I will point out that I stayed at the bookstore for well over a year and a half.

I chalk up the well wishes to the fact that most people at one point or another have always wanted to tell their boss to shove it. I'm just one of the few people irresponsible and rash enough to actually do it. For any future employers reading this, rest assured the circumstance was somewhat unique and I don't plan on doing this a lot. It was a little stressful to say the least.

As far as my new job prospects go, I'm really not in a big rush to go out and get a 9 to 5 again. I'm enjoying my new found freedom and quite frankly I'm staying both busy and productive. Heck I might even get some housework done tomorrow. (Don't hold your breath or anything though.) Once again, thank you for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home