Friday, January 05, 2007

I'd rather deal with spam

Some times I get tired of my job. We all do. The hours, the drudgery, the stupid people you have to deal with etc. etc.

That being said my job has some perks. I have a fair amount of freedom. I get some cool toys to play with. And I have my own office with a big window.

So I looked out my big window this morning and saw something that reminded me that no matter how bad my day was going... it could have been worse.



Apparently these guys were trying to lift some tiles to the third floor using a lift and didn't anticipate the effect of the weight of their payload.It's hard to see from this picture, but the white truck has its side smashed in and there is a big tear in the 2nd floor balcony.

And I thought I was having a rough week.

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2007 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, is their insurance guy gonna be Pissed! I trust no humans were injured in the creation of this job-site comedy...

 
At 1/06/2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Jack said...

No, nobody was hurt luckily. I wonder about their management techniques however. Apparently they just sent the lift operator off as soon as it happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home