Thursday, July 19, 2007

Update

I know, I know I shouldn't go this long without posting SOMETHING.

A few people have been asking about my mom. She's staying in very good spirits. She has to drive from Texas City up to Kemah for radiation every day. But so far so good.

I promised some more pics from the Florida trip so here we go.



This Cat (Catalina) is for Trey, whose grandfather flew them back in WWII.

We had a great time (at least I did) at the Naval Air Museum at Pensacola NAS. It's easily one of the best air museums I've been to.


























After we got back from Florida we took a side trip to the summer camp where I used to work, Worth Ranch. Needless to say it was a little waterlogged. To my surprise however, considering it was still late June, the camp was closed. (I'll leave my speculations for another post.)

I've never seen the Brazos so high though. Just as a comparison, i'll show you a staff photo from 2003 and a picture I took in June of this year.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2007 9:35 AM, Blogger Amy Stewart said...

dude, it's time to post again!

 
At 5/16/2013 11:31 PM, Anonymous Carpet Cleaning Hobart said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home